Wednesday, July 25, 2007

23rd Thing

I'll start out with the negative thoughts first- I always considered myself a somewhat tech-savvy person and a quick learner. 23 Things made me feel stupid!! I found I was often inpatient when I couldn't get things to work the way I wanted them to work. However, on the other hand, I really liked finding out about how much stuff is out there for the taking. I really enjoyed playing around in Flickr and YouTube. I thought the online productivity tools were a very useful thing as an employee and team member needing to communicate with other employees. Overall, it gave me a real sense of how much libraries will be changing as we go forward, even if I can't fathom yet what that will look like. While I may not be able to explain much of what I learned about to someone else, I at least have a sense of what is meant by much of the terminology that surrounds us constantly on the news and at work and in our daily lives. I think I would be very likely to participate if something similar came along.

1 comment:

Gail Griffith said...

Congratulations on finishing! It was fun to read your blog--and the Sesame Street video brought back memories. :-)